Are you trying to sell your home on the New Hampshire Seacoast and it’s just not happening?
Selling a house is like working a puzzle. All the pieces have to be in place for the puzzle to be complete. Is your home sale missing a vital part of the sales puzzle?
Many pieces have to go together correctly to make a sale complete. We utilize the “three P” approach to making sure all the parts are in the right place.
- Preparation. We begin with the thee “C’s” of staging:
- Color, warm rooms with color accents
- Your home must be priced competitively for the market you are currently in. Pricing right at the beginning results in higher offers, less inconvenience for you, and a faster sale.
- Buyers are looking for maximum value, which is determined by market condition, competition, location, amenities, and shape.
- Pricing is CRITICAL!
- Over 90% of buyers use the Internet in their search for a new home. That is where your home needs to be found.
- Syndication sites such as Realtor.com, Homes.com, Zillow, Trulia, and others are all popular search sites for buyers.
- Social media such as Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, Pinterest, and others are now essential pieces in the home sale puzzle.
If your home is not selling or you’re thinking of selling and want to make sure it happens, we need to talk. Ann and I are expert puzzle solvers with many years of experience and many successful sales to our credit. Let’s talk soon and get your home sale puzzle solved.