We’re almost three weeks into the New Year, but it’s not too late to develop goals for your home in 2018. Now is the perfect time to jump right in and start fresh in your current home! Need ideas? Here are a few real estate goals that you can achieve this year. Whether you are looking to sell your home, remodel or simply declutter these goals brought to you by New Hampshire Real Estate Agents Jim Lee and Ann Cummings will help pave the way to achieving your goals.
Fix Those Pesky Maintenance Issues
Maybe it’s a leaky faucet. Maybe it’s a drafty window. Maybe it’s a clogged shower drain. Or you have finally decided to contact shower door experts in Sacramento to choose you new shower doors. You can probably think of one or two issues off the top of your head that you haven’t gotten around to addressing yet. The New Year is the perfect time to get those problems fixed. Make the homes outlook also perfect by hiring the services of sas window perth to get spotless windows and also make sure to give the house a fresh paint coat for it to look impressive.
Reclaim That New-to-You Feeling
The longer you live in your home, the easier it is to let the clutter build up in your closets, attic, or garage. Make 2018 your year to reorganize your home !
Don’t try to tackle these massive home organization projects in a weekend. Instead, follow these tips to slowly but surely reduce the clutter in your home:
- Sort through one room (or one storage space) at a time.
- Separate the items you want to keep, donate, and toss out.
- Expand your storage space with shelves or over-the-door organizers.
If you have been thinking about selling your Portsmouth, New Hampshire home, why not start your research early? The more information you have, the more prepared you will be when you finally list your home. Here are a few ways to start:
- Hire a home inspector to identify any major maintenance issues — Call us and we’ll provide recommendations.
- Learn more about the local real estate market — Ask us for a report of recent home sales.
- Find out what your home is worth — Contact us for a complimentary evaluation.
- Start cleaning and decluttering your home — Get in touch for additional ideas.
We’re Here to Help You Achieve Your Portsmouth, New Hampshire Real Estate Goals
We have all the information you need to know about the local real estate market and the home selling process. Contact us today and we’ll provide you with our best resources.