Let’s take a look at the Portsmouth real estate market for the period June 1, 2011 through June 23, 2011.
Currently there are 209 Active listings in the 03801 zip code and 25 Pending (sold but not closed yet). From those numbers we can calculate a pending ratio which indicates the current supply and demand. Portsmouth’s current pending ratio ( 25 divided by 209) is just under 12%.
The higher the ratio, the more demand and the quicker the listings are going under agreement. A low ratio means there are not enough buyers for the current supply of listings.
The monthly statistics report for Portsmouth for June 1, 2011 through June 23, 2011 look like this:
- New Listings: 32
- Sold Listings: 18
- Pending Listings: 16
- Average Sales Price: $338,711.11
- List Price To Sold Ratio: 92.79%
- Average Days On Market: 106
The beautiful Atlantic Ocean view below was made from a window of a spectacular home for sale on Atlantic Boulevard. Enjoy viewing this all other New Hampshire Oceanfront homes here.
For all current homes, condos, land, lots, and commercial listings visit our New Hampshire Maine Real Estate ‘quick search page to quickly find new listings in Dover, Durham, Exeter, Greenland, Hampton, New Castle, Newington, North Hampton, Portsmouth, Rye, Seabrook, and Stratham.
While you’re visiting the site why not go ahead and register for listing and market updates; here are some of the benefits:
- Save Time: Register and save the details for your most common searches (price range, town, number of bed rooms, etc.). You’ll never have to search again.
- Save Your Favorites: Find a property and save it to your profile. If anything changes (price, availability), we’ll email you. Automatically.
- Learn More: You’ll be able to view in-depth details about each property.
- Be the First to Know: When a new listing matches your home search criteria, we will email you automatically, so you’ll be the first to know.
- Get Local Knowledge: View and print Google maps of property locations.
Also my partner Ann Cummings and I are always happy to answer any questions you may have and of course, to help you with any of your real estate needs. We’re very familiar with the New Hampshire Seacoast and the southern Maine areas and the real estate markets there.