Portsmouth NH – Technology and real estate come together at a new level for home buyers.
Here’s how NH Coastal Homes is different from most conventional real estate search websites.
- It’s much more accurate. We pull a feed directly from the New England Multiple Listing Service (MLS) every 15 minutes. Some homes still advertised for sale on big, portal websites actually sold months ago or are no longer for sale. We’re up to the minute and accurate.
- It’s mobile optimized from the ground up, try NHCoastalHomes.com on your Droid, iPhone, iPad, or other mobile device. Notice how quick it loads and navigates through the listings. In 2015 mobile devices are projected to overtake desktop and laptops as the Internet access of choice.
- You have your own private “buyer circle” just for you and whomever else you choose to include; all totally private to you. Interact on listings, choose ‘favorites’, ‘like’ photos, remarks and other features. NHCoastalHomes.com works like Facebook for real estate but totally private for only you and your buyer circle members you choose to invite.
- You can choose how ofter you want to be updated on new listings, price changes, homes under agreement, and solds. Daily, weekly, monthly, or even never, it’s all up to you. If you choose never you will need to visit the site to get your updates.
- Great for sellers as well. you can create a buyer circle that matches your listing and keep up with your competition.
So if you’re looking to buy (or sell) a new home in the New Hampshire Seacoast or southern Maine areas we invite you to pay us a visit and see what NHCoastalHomes.com has to offer you. We think you’ll like it.
There’s also a map based search feature to give you a perspective about where a home is located and what’s around it.
Brought to you by Portsmouth NH Realtors Ann Cummings and Jim Lee Questions? Want to know the current state of real estate in the New Hampshire Seacoast and southern Maine areas? Give us a call. (603) 501-3839 direct for Ann and (603) 501-3801 direct for Jim. We’re always happy to talk about real estate and help with your buying or selling needs.
Visit us on our flagship website, www.NewHampshireMaineRealEstate.com and see what past clients say about our work.
Serving the Seacoast towns of Exeter, Greenland, Hampton, Hampton Falls, New Castle, Newfields, Newington, North Hampton, Newmarket, Portsmouth Rye, Seabrook and Stratham as well as Kittery, Eliot, York, and Ogunquit in southern Maine.
Content published by Jim Lee